The HiViz.com WorkShop
PCB for Multi-Trigger Kit, unassembled
The PC board shown to the right has dimensions of 3.00 x 4.25 in. (7.60 x 10.85 cm). Assembly is required. In addition to the board and components shown, all parts are included for a microphone cable, two types of photogate cables, and an external input cable. Click here for the complete parts list.
This version of the Multi-Trigger PCB kit is a significant upgrade from version 2. The following are new features:
- power switch and power-on indicator LED
- jack for optional AC/DC adapter
- jacks for microphone, photogate, and external input cables
- test button
- one additional output jack (for a total of five outputs)
More information on the features is provided here.
What else is needed
- The cable to connect to your flash isn't included, since that will vary depending on your equipment. Select a cable kit from the those listed below.
- In order to trigger a camera, you also need a Camera Opto-Switch.
|Flash trigger cable kits (RCA type)
If using the MT-PCB3 for extended periods of time, we recommend powering the unit with the optional AC/DC adapter.
This AC/DC wall adapter provides a substitute for a 9V battery to power many of your HiViz.com circuits. The adapter accepts 100-240V input voltage at 50-60 Hz; output is a regulated 9 VDC. The power rating is 10 W. The AC plug is a standard 2-pin non-polarized US plug. An adapter may be needed for some countries.